Burning training is a high-intensity bodybuilding performance. The basis of his goal – to load the muscle to failure with the exercise. The principle of building workouts is based on initially performing the exercise in a normal, habitual mode, and at the moment when fatigue begins to be felt, movements are carried out quickly and briefly. Outwardly, it looks like throwing up. Perform in such a rhythm exercise is necessary until such time as there is a burning sensation, it is explained by the accumulation of lactic acid. This technique is best suited for pumping .
In exercise, the average weight is used, but due to the increase closer to the end of the intensity, it is quite enough to achieve the result. This method allows for the active injection of blood into the muscle, and it expands. In addition, oxygen is supplied with blood, which has a very positive effect on muscle tissue.
It is not recommended to use burning in each training: it is a measure that from time to time helps to increase the intensity of training. It is important to achieve that notorious burning sensation, the number of repetitions can be unlimited, the main thing is the result.
Twisting on an incline bench with lifting body
Inclined bench for many years used to perform exercises that focus on the development of the abdominal muscles. In order to make it convenient to perform exercises for twisting and lifting the body, an unusual way of fixing the legs was invented.
Twisting on an incline bench: description of the exercise
The considered exercise is auxiliary, during its execution several joints are involved. The main movement is twisting. During its execution, the body’s own body weight is overcome. Suitable for intermediate and advanced levels.
Carrying out twisting with lifting the body is the safest way to develop abdominal muscles. The use of an inclined bench allows you to better control the movement during the execution of the approach, it is also possible to concentrate the effort on the lower start of the rectus abdominis muscle.
What muscles work?
During each approach, the following muscles are involved:
- The first phase involves the muscles of the scapula.
- The second phase is carried out with the involvement of the rectus and oblique abdominal muscles, the sternoclavicular muscle.
Only when properly performing the exercise, you can be confident in the effectiveness of the work performed.
Twisting technique on an inclined bench
When performing twisting on the bench, when the hull is also fully raised, one should pay attention to the following nuances:
- The initial position can be taken on condition that the bench is on a slope of 15-30 degrees. Lie on her knees bend at the knee joints.
- Hands should be behind the head, but fingers should not be locked.
- The neutral position of the cervical spine should be given at the beginning of the approach.
- For twisting and subsequent lifting of the body should be activated abdominal muscles.
- A common mistake is the use of inertial force. In order to avoid this, exercise should be done slowly; all movements should be controlled.
- During the approach, the tailbone gets acclimatized tightly to the bench.
- You can not help yourself with your hands, as this will damage the neck and significantly reduce the effectiveness of the exercise.
- The shoulder blades must be lowered and the rib cage flattened out.
- When the body is raised, exhalation occurs, and when it falls, exhalation.
A feature of the exercise can be called the fact that after the completion of the twisting phase, a full body lift occurs.
The number of approaches and repetitions
As for many such exercises, it is recommended to do a complex that consists of 20 repetitions and 3-4 approaches.