In the process of achieving this goal, most teachers adhere to the following general provisions of the system:
- Harmonious and comprehensive personal development. Throughout his life, a person should strive to achieve harmony. Moreover, both in spiritual and physical development.
- Development of the connection between physical education and life practice. This principle can be viewed from two aspects. On the one hand, physical education is aimed at making people more relaxed in social terms, and on the other, it is designed to train personnel who can work with high productivity and bravely defend their homeland.
- Development of the health-improving orientation of physical education. When developing an exercise system, it is important to ensure not only the preservation of health, but also its strengthening. When planning training loads, it is necessary to take into account the age, gender and health of the person performing the exercises.
The general principles listed above are aimed at creating favorable conditions and opportunities for achieving the set goal and objectives of physical education. A number of effective methods and techniques are used to implement them.
General pedagogical and specific methods
For the development of physical qualities and the formation of motor skills and techniques, a number of means are used. The basic concepts of physical education methods include two groups of methods: specific and general pedagogical. To solve the above tasks, it is optimal to combine methods and techniques from the first and second groups.
Specific methods include:
- Strict performance of regulated exercises. This method presupposes the obligatory organization of the activities of the people involved. All actions performed by them are regulated by a specially developed program, which takes into account the intensity of the load, provides intervals of rest, the order of repetition of exercises, etc.
- Game. This method is based on the interaction between children in the process of performing physical exercises or during sports games. It allows you to develop qualities such as dexterity, initiative, speed of orientation.
- Competitive. This method is like a game. It is used to increase the activity of children involved in exercise. Competitions can be control, official, team.
The general pedagogical group includes:
- Verbal methods. This group includes the techniques of speech impact on the students.
- Visual. The methods of this group involve the demonstration of physical exercises before performing them.